MRRC SALES REP.
(uncapped potential - commission only)
About the business and the role
The Margaret River Roasting Company began as a harebrained idea between two mates one summer’s night. The vision was one of exceptional and ethically sourced coffee with a local twist, a brand true to its beautiful Australian coastal location.
After countless hours of planning, researching and refining, Craig and James’ dream has become a proud reality. The addition of Isaac to the team rounds out a committed and spirited group of Aussie blokes, unwavering in their passion to tell the story of their beachside home to the world through creating high quality, responsibly sourced coffee.
As coffee distributers in Australia for 6 months now we have a small but constantly growing team spreading throughout the South West, Perth and Australia.
You will be in charge of driving coffee sales and building long term relationships with cafés, restaurants and other businesses across your preferred location.
You will have the backing and guidance of our sales team (Jules & James), working closely together to achieve great outcomes in sales, coffee quality control and customer satisfaction.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying sales opportunities, which align with the MRRC brand.
- Confident strategic cold calling and follow up of potential leads.
- Converting these opportunities into new customers.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with existing and new customers.
- Managing daily queries relating to products, quality control and customer orders.
- Educating customers about MRRC coffee, supporting them to enhance their business.
- Managing and maintaining files regarding leads, opportunities and new clients in our crm data base.
Skills and experience
- To be passionate about coffee and have a desire for further knowledge.
- Ideally experience in working in sales, a barista or as a café manager.
- Be able to conduct tastings and presentations to a diverse audience. (teachable)
- Be well organised, have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a good listener and a capable problem solver.
- Must have a capacity to negotiate and be able to "close the deal".
- A personal vehicle.
Job benefits and perks
- Potentially a company car once you become established and we are happy with your progress.
- Potentially Part-time/Full-time role within desired position.
INTERESTED to know more?
Fill out the form below and our sales team will be in touch shortly!
MRRC SALES REP.